Please note that to be a SWASFAA sponsor, you must be a SWASFAA member in order to be a general sponsor. Visit our Membership Services page to find out more about becoming an Associate Member. Association Membership costs $250 annually.
A $200 general sponsorship includes:
- the opportunity to promote the sponsoring brand’s own training tools, resources and opportunities through SWASFAA’s communications and web calendar throughout the sponsored term, including Spring and Summer (limited to best-practice and general-industry type topics). Payment must be received to begin such promotions.
- admission to all 2020 Virtual Academy sessions for all individuals in your organization
- your logo included on the all-sponsor recognition slide on each presentation (the 2020 SWASFAA Virtual Academy)
- your logo and brief description of services on SWASFAA.org
- a banner ad on, SWASFAA.org
- a copy of the conference registration list for the 2020 Virtual Academy, webinars and trainings, where applicable
- the ability to sponsor a session at the 2020 Virtual Academy